Residential Real Estate Sales Batesville School District
Based on Information from SEIBR , Inc. Multiple Listing Service of SE Indiana
Presented Monthly by Jim Dreyer, Broker Lohmiller Real Estate 812-212-1450 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales in August were $2,995,300 compared to the same month last year of $2,349,000
- Year-to-date sales are $16,353,046 compared to 2016 year-to-date of $16,610,007. That is $256,961 or 1.5% unfavorable to last year. The number of units sold is 89 versus 82 in 2016.
- There were 15 homes sold in August compared to 10 in the same month last year. The average selling price to date has gone up again to $183,742 compared to last year’s average price for the entire year of $189,652.
- Number of homes listed for sale has gone down from 47 to 40. For the past several months the number of homes listed for sale has hovered at or near 40 and you can see that trend continues.
- In the past 12 months there have been 128 homes sold in the Batesville School District. With 40 currently on the market that means we have 3.8 months on hand of active listings. We have now had several months of a Seller’s market but so far there has been very little significant increase in property values.
- At the end of August there are 16 houses pending sale for a total list price of $3,779,600. That compares to 15 at the end of July for a total list price of $3,563,800.
Our year-to-date sales are now only slightly behind 2016. For the next 3 months the average sales in 2016 were almost $1,750,000. With 16 homes pending and listed for $3,779,600 it now appears that 2017 sales will exceed the 2016 sales. Like the rest of the country the number of homes listed for sale continues to be low compared to previous years.
If you are interested in buying or selling a property please call or email me at 812-212-1450 or JDreyer@lohmillerrealestate.com
If you have friends or neighbors who may be interested in receiving this monthly Dreyer Report please have them call or email me with their email address
Interest rates are now at 3.75% for a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.
Lohmiller Real Estate is a member of the National Association of Realtors and a provider of housing opportunities made equal. If your property is currently listed with another broker, please disregard, we do not intend to solicit the offerings of other brokers. All rights reserved, Lohmiller.